Drive To 25 Father's Day ContestWho Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WPMI viewing area , and are an existing user of Facebook.
2.Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WPMI (the Station), WJTC, WEAR, WFGX,Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, Buddy Media, Inc., JMJ Films, The Tim McCarver Show,their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term immediate families includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings , children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household if more than one winner per contest.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter once per IP address.
(b) To enter, log onto the LOCAL 15 News Facebook page at www.facebook.com/LOCAL15News, click the Inside LOCAL 15 tab and click Like to access the
Drive to 25 online contest entry page. Complete the online entry form with your name, phone number, e-mail address and tell us why you have the best Dad
in the provided area and click submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on June 3, 2013, and ends June 14, 2013, or when the LOCAL 15 News Facebook page reached 25,000 likes, whichever occurrence comes first. A ll entries must be received by Station by 2p.m.CDT on June 14, 2013 to qualify for the respective drawing. Station is not responsible for server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) On June 14, 2013 at approximately 4pm CDT one
(1) winner will be randomly selected from among valid entries.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned
One winner will be selected on June 14, 2013. One (1) winner will receive a trip to the PGA Golf Championship, the trip package includes roundtrip airfare, economy class, for two (2) from Mobile Regional Airport (MOB) or New Orleans International Airport (MSY), departure location to be determined to Rochester, NY (ROC) on August 7, 2013, returning August 11, 2013 and four (4) nights hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy) and 2 two premium VIP passes to the PGA Go lf Championship at the Oak Hill Country Club in Rochester, NY . The trip package does not include any meals, other transportation, gratuities, trip cancellation insurance, baggage fees, miscellaneous airline fees or any other expenses. The trip must be taken August 7, 2013 through August 11, 2013, is subject to availability, and blackout dates may apply. The trip package is valued at $2,500. The Station and sponsors are not responsible in the event the PGA Golf Championship is cancelled or postponed.
2. Winner(s) will be notified by e-mail,to the address that they use to sign in to local15tv.com. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winner(s) must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 5 days of notification at the time winner(s) claim his/her prize in person at the Station. Winner(s) must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If the winner(s) cannot be notified within 5 days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner(s) is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winner must sign a W-9 form.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 661 Azalea Road, Mobile Alabama 36609 and www.local15tv.com
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to 661 Azalea Road, Mobile Alabama 36609 by June 30, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, Buddy Media, Inc., JMJ Films, The Tim McCarver Show accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrants participation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, Facebook) are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook