How do you do your Dale's Seasoning?Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WPMI viewing area, and are an existing user of Facebook.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WPMI (the Station), WJTC, WEAR, WFGX, Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, Buddy Media, Inc., Greers Market, Food Tiger, Dales Seasoning their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term immediate families includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household if more than one winner per contest.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter once per IP address.
(b) To enter, log onto the LOCAL 15 News Facebook page at www.facebook.com/LOCAL15News, click the Inside LOCAL 15 tab and click Like to access the How Do You Your Dales online contest entry page. Complete the online entry form with your name, phone number, and tell us how you use Dales seasoning in the provided area and click submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on May 16, 2013, and ends August 28, 2013, all entries must be received by Station by 2 p.m. CDT on May 22, 2013, June 26, 2013 and August 29, 2013 to qualify for the respective drawing. Station is not responsible for server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) On May 23, 2013, June 27, 2013 and August 29, 2013 one (1) winner will be randomly selected from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will carry over to the next drawing.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One winner will be selected on May 23, 2013, June 27, 2013 and August 29, 2013. Each winner will receive, One basket with 3 (three) bottles of Dales Steak Sauce, 1 (one) Dales hat, 1 (one) Dales Shirt, 4 (four) Dales sauces, 1 (one) $50.00 (fifty-dollar) gift certificate for beef from Greers, and various grilling utensils. The total retail value of the Grand Prize is approximately $150.00. Actual retail value may vary.
2. Winner(s) will be notified by e-mail, to the address that they use to sign in to local15tv.com. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winner(s) must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 10 days of notification at the time winner(s) claim his/her prize in person at the Station. Winner(s) must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If the winner(s) cannot be notified within 10 days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winner must sign a W-9 form.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 661 Azalea Road, Mobile Alabama 36609 and www.local15tv.com
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to 661 Azalea Road, Mobile Alabama 36609 by September 10, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, Buddy Media, Inc., Greers market, Food Tiger, Dales Seasoning accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrants participation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, Facebook) are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.